Juventus vs Chievo Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE:21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.45 PM
VENUE: Allianz Stadium (Turin)
- Juventus will be looking to hit twenty unbeaten league games run as they welcome Chievo.
- Ronaldo had his first trophy with Juventus as they beat AC Milan in the Super Cup final at home.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with fifty three points; they have won seventeen games and drawn two in the process.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won all the games maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
- Chievo have been producing terrible results in the league but were able to secure a 1-0 win over Frosinone to end their winless run in the last eighteen league games.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with eight points; they have won one game, drawn eight and lost ten.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games as they drew in three games and lost two.
Juventus vs Chievo: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Juventus scored in the late minutes of the game to secure a 3-2 win away from home.
Juventus have won in all their last five meetings.
The home team has won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Chievo.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Juventus Win