Kilmarnock vs Hibernian Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Kilmarnock failed to build on their 1-0 win over Hearts as they were held on a goalless draw by St Johnstone away from home.
- The home side is fourth on the table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost three on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Hibernian were held on a 2-2 draw by Dundee FC to extend their winless run in the last four league games.
- The away team is currently sitting at position seven on the table with 19 points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost four.
- They haven’t being considered as promising visitors in their last three away games as they drew in one and lost in two.
Kilmarnock vs Hibernian Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where Hibernian secured a 3-2 win at home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice as Hibernian won in the other three games.
Kilmarnock have drawn twice and lost three times in their last five home meetings with Hibernian.
Kilmarnock vs Hibernian Prediction: Standing
Kilmarnock vs Hibernian Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Kilmarnock vs Hibernian Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites