Koln vs Union Berlin Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Koln maintained their unbeaten record to four matches after crushing Wolfsburg 4-2 away from home.
- The hosts have a decent start to the season with just one defeat under their belt in all competitions.
- Koln are still unbeaten in Bundesliga with two wins and three draws.
- They will be participating in the Europa Conference this season, and it remains to be seen how this will affect their domestic matches.
- In their last six home Bundesliga matches, The hosts have won three drawn two and lost one.
- Union Berlin picked up a massive point last time out after holding Bayern Munich to a 1-1 draw.
- The visitors are unbeaten to the start of the league with two wins and two draws.
- Wins have come from Leipzig and their 6-1 drubbing of Schalke.
- Berlin are unbeaten in their last six away matches and should fancy their chances in this one.
Koln vs Union Berlin: H2H
Home & Away Matches