Kosovo vs Azerbaijan Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Stadiumi Fadil Vokkri, Prishtina
- Kosovo will be hosting their only remaining challenger in UNL League D Group 3 eyeing a promotion to league C.
- The host has produced fine performance in this campaign given that they only need one point from this game to move up to the third tier of the UEFA Nations League. With their last five matches in this campaign ending with three victories and two draws, the home team deserves preference in this game.
- Given that Bernard Challandes’ have not qualified for any world cup or European championships, victory or draw will be fair for them.
- Azerbaijan is the only stabling block that stands between the host and their moment of glory given that they are at the summit spot with 2 points above Kosovo.
- This will be an interesting match expected to bring about high scoring attack given that both teams have conceded only two goals in each and racking up eighteen goals between them throughout the campaign.
Kosovo vs Azerbaijan Prediction: Head to head
Their last encounter against each other recorded a goalless draw.