Krasnodar vs Ural Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- It will be an interesting match as Krasnodar hosts Ural at Krasnodar Stadium.
- The host is second placed with five points below the first placed Zenit Petersburg in Russia Premier League round 16.
- The Bulls are currently in a four-match winning run in their overall games.
- In this season the home team has played fifteen games so far of which they have won nine drew two and lost four.
- Murad Musayev’s troops have not failed to give their home team something to cheer about having a streak of five undefeated games. Out of the seven played so far in this campaign, the home team won four drew one and lost two. The seven games earned thirteen goals and conceded five goals.
- The guests are in very impressive shape having only one defeat to discolor their ten overall games.
- As visitors, Dmytro Parfenov’s men have not disappointed losing only three of their last ten outing.
- Given that both the visitors and the host are tied in points, these means that they have a similar goal of outdoing each other and move to the third place. However, given their history, the favorites here are the hosts although the match might end with a spoil.
Krasnodar vs Ural Prediction: Head to head
Krasnodar won two, Ural won one while two of their five previous encounters ended with a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Krasnodar Win