Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- All eyes will be on Krasnodar as try to turn tables in the second leg of the Europa league play offs against Valencia at home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team suffered a 2-1 loss to Valencia in their first leg having conceded the two goals in the first half of the game.
- They have been performing well in the Russia Premier league as they sit at position two on the table with thirty four points.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Valencia made a debut recording a 2-1 win over Krasnodar at home in the first leg.
- The away team is lying at position eight on the table with thirty nine points.
- Valencia dropped from the UEFA Champions league having finished at position three on the table.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Krasnodar vs Valencia: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history.
Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Krasnodar vs Valencia Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE