Lamia vs Panathinaikos Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE:21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 9.00 PM
VENUE: Lamia Municipal Stadium (Lamia)
- Lamia have been producing a poor performance in the Super League as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Aris to mark seven consecutive winless games run.
- The hosts are at position fourteen on the table with eleven points; they have won two games, drawn five and lost eight.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one on the run.
- Panathinaikos failed to build on their 1-0 win over Atromitos as they were held on a 2-2 draw by Xanthi FC at home.
- The visitors are at position five on the table with twenty three points; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost two.
- They have failed to record a win in their last five away games as they drew three times and lost two.
Lamia vs Panathinaikos: Head to head
The two teams last met in the Greek Cup where Lamia secured a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Panathinaikos won three games and Lamia won two.
Lamia have won two games and drawn one in the three home meetings with Panathinaikos.
Half Time: Draw
Under 2.5 Goals
Away Win Or Draw
Our Prediction: Half Time: Draw