Lazio vs AC Milan Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Lazio failed to build on their bright 4-1 win over Spal having been held on a 1-1 draw by Sassuolo away from home.
- The home team is at position four on the table with 22 points; they have won seven games, drawn one and lost four on the run.
- They have been prolific while playing at home in their last five home games as they recorded four wins and one loss.
- AC Milan suffered a 2-0 loss to Juventus to break their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The away team is below the hosts with one point; they have won six games, drawn three and lost three on the road.
- They are not promising while playing at home as they have won two games in the six away league games drawing two and losing two.
Lazio vs AC Milan Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the Coppa Italia in February this year where they had a goalless draw at Lazio but AC Milan won on penalties.
Lazio have won two games, drawn two and lost one in the last five home meetings with AC Milan.
Our Prediction:Over 2.5