Le Havre vs Red Star Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE:21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 9.00 PM
VENUE: Stade Océane (Le Havre)
- Having been held on a goalless draw by Grenoble away from home, Le Havre secured a 4-3 win over Valenciennes at home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty one points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost five on the run.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew one.
- Red Star have been producing unwanted results but made a debut as they go for three unbeaten games run in the league.
- The away team is sitting in the relegation zone with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost twelve.
- They have failed to impress away from home as they drew three times and lost two in their last five away games.
Le Havre vs Red Star: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Le Havre secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Red Star won two games and Le Havre won one.
Le Havre have drawn one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Red Star.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Le Havre Win