Leeds vs Reading Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Leeds will host Reading Elland Road on Tuesday.
- The hosts have had an impressive form recording only three defeats in the last ten overall games.
- The peacocks are in the top four with 14 points above their opponent. Therefore, as the host will be battling to gain the top spot, the visitors will be hoping to survive the relegation zone after the match.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s men are strong in front of their home fans having recorded only two at home defeats in their last ten home games. Out of their five out of ten home wins, the hosts have kept a clean sheet in three of the matches.
- The visitors, on the other hand, have three wins, two draws and five defeats in their last ten games.
- Paul Clements’ men are in a very bad shape on their outing. Out of their last ten on the road games, they have recorded nine winless games where five are draws and four are defeats.
- In this campaign, The Royals have scored ten goals and conceded sixteen in their eight games on foreign soils. There is only one win out of the eight games.
Leeds vs Reading Prediction: Head to head
Each team enjoyed two victories in their last six encounters while one match ended with a 2-2 draw.
Leeds vs Reading Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Leeds Win