Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 20:30
Venue: King Power Stadium (Leicester)
- The hosts are currently in a five-match without a win including their last match against Tottenham which ended with a 3-1 on the road loss.
- The two rivals sit next to each other in the table with only five apart after playing twenty-six games in this season. Leicester is twelfth placed while Crystal Palace is thirteenth placed.
- At home, Claude Puel’s men have played twelve games so far which have earned four wins two draws and six defeats.
- The guests’ form has improved lately. They are with two draws and three wins which include their last win against Doncaster on the road in their last five games of all seasons.
- Crystal Palace has seven wins, six draws and twelve loses out of the twenty-six games played so far.
- Out of the twelve games played so far on the road, Crystal Palace has four wins, two draws, and seven defeats. In all competition, they have three wins, one draw and one loss in their five previous games played on foreign soil.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Head to head
Games played: 28
Last Five Games
15.12.18 PL Crystal Palace Leicester 1 : 0
28.04.18 PL Crystal Palace Leicester 5 : 0
16.12.17 PL Leicester Crystal Palace 0 : 3
15.04.17 PL Crystal Palace Leicester 2: 2
22.10.16 PL Leicester Crystal Palace 3: 1
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction:
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals