Leicester vs Everton Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Leicester registered a 2-0 win over Newcastle as Jamie Vardy scored his third goal of the season.
- Having played seven league games, they stand at position eight on the table with twelve points having won four games and lost three.
- They have won two games and lost one in the three home league games.
- Everton recorded a bright 3-0 win over Fulham to end their winless run in the last four games.
- They are at position eleven on the table with nine points having won two games, drawn three and lost two.
- They have failed to secure a win in the three away league games as they drew twice and lost once.
Head to head
Leicester have won twice and lost three times in their last five meetings with Everton.