Leicester vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 18:00
Venue: King Power Stadium (Leicester)
- Leicester City was on the verge of sharing the spoils with Watford on Matchday 29, but the Hornets eventually scored a late winner and picked up all three points from the game.
- The Foxes aim to bounce back from the defeat and given Fulham’s poor form, we predict that the hosts are going to return to winning ways in the Premier League this weekend.
- The hosts last five match record read a single victory and four losses. At home they are with five wins, two draws and seven losses.
- The Cottagers suffered a 2-1 loss to their local rivals Chelsea in Scott Parker’s debut.
- Fulham is currently on a five-match losing streak, where they’ve been beaten by at least two goals on four occasions.
- On the road, the guests have played twenty-nine games so far which have earned four wins, five draws and twenty losses. Adding salt to an injury they have they are the worst on the road having not even a single win to show after playing fifteen games on travels this season.
Leicester vs Fulham Prediction: Head to head
Games Played: 9
Leicester won: 1
Fulham won: 4
Last Five Games
05.12.18 PL Fulham Leicester 1 : 1
29.10.13 EFL Leicester Fulham 4 : 3
27.08.08 EFL Fulham Leicester 3 : 2
17.01.07 FAC Fulham Leicester 4 : 3
06.01.07 FAC Leicester Fulham 2 : 2
Leicester vs Fulham Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION:Leicester Win