Leicester vs Southampton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- This match will finally give Southampton an opportunity to play the opposition outside the top-four as they had to battle the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea in past two Premier League fixtures.
- The Foxes moved on to seventh place in the league ladder after winning three of last four games in the competition.
- Claude Puel’s men suffered a shocking defeat to League opponents Newport County last weekend in the FA Cup besides being too inconsistent throughout the campaign.
- Southampton protected their net from being touched against the likes of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the previous round.
- Surprisingly, the host won against won against Everton, Manchester City and lost to Cardiff.
- Ralph Hasenhüttls’ troops generally had a roller-coaster campaign which lacked consistency throughout the season.
- The visitors are currently just two points shy of Cardiff City at the seventeenth place in the standings and a victory in Saturday’s clash against Leicester City at King Power Stadium would mean a lot them.
Leicester vs Southampton Prediction: Head to head
The Foxes won two while Southampton won one in their last five meetings against each other.
Leicester vs Southampton Prediction:
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 3.5 Goals
Vardy to Score anytime