Leicester vs Watford Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Leicester welcomes their fellow team from middle tier at Power Stadium on Saturday.
- Leicester City narrow win today in their home match against Southampton tops up their shared spoil on the road in their last league thanks to Jamie Vardy’s late goal from the penalty.
- The hosts are undefeated in their last five games even though three matches ended with a draw.
- At home, Claude Puel’s troops have only one defeat to tarnish their last five games on the home ground.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are ninth-placed with two points above their rivals.
- The team led by Javi Gracia two-match winning run ended with a 1-0 away loss Newcastle at the beginning of this month and they have not recorded another win since then.
- Hornets outings have become unpredictable lately winning one, drawing two and losing three matches following the four-match winning streak of their last ten on the road games.
Leicester vs Watford Prediction: Head to head
Leicester City won three while Watford wins two of their last five games.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams to score
Over 9.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION:Over 2.5 Goals