Levante vs Barcelona Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- late in the previous season at Estadio Ciudad de Valencia Levante ended Barcelona’s unbeaten record with an unexpected 5-4 victory. Therefore, Barcelona will come to Valencia high spirits hoping to put up a high scoring thriller of revenge.
- The hosts ended their last game with a 4-4 draw against Eibar at Ipurua last weekend. They demonstrated high fighting spirits during the match where they leveled up the ground in the ninety-one minute.
- Paco López’s troops have been generally impressive in the final third lately.
- The Frogs recorded victory in four of their five previous home fixtures in all competitions and this could be a representation of great threat to Barca. It is expected that they will high scores at Estadi Ciutat de València on Sunday.
- Barca regained the three-point cushion at the top of the standings with back-to-back wins over Villarreal and Espanyol in last two rounds.
- Although Ernesto Valverde’s men are the best on the road games in Spain La Liga so far, this will not a walk overmatch for them given that their hosts saw at least three goals scored in this term of Primera Division.
Head to head Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Levante won one while Barcelona won four of their previous five encounters.
OUR PREDICTION: Barcelona Win