Lille vs Amiens Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 18th January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.45 PM
VENUE: Stade Pierre-Mauroy (Villeneuve d’Ascq)
- This is going to be an interesting clash at the second-placed in Ligue 1 Lille welcomes Amiens who are faced with drop zone at Stade Pierre-Mauroy this Friday.
- The host is with three wins, one draw and one defeat in their previous five games in all competition.
- As hosts, The Great Danes ended their four-match winless run when they recorded a 1-0 victory against Sochaux.
- From the twenty games played so far in this season; Christophe Galtier’s men earned thirty goals and conceded twenty in return.
- The guests are right above the bottom three with only one point above Dijon who is sited right behind them.
- Amiens is the worst team on the road in this season having two victories; two draws and six defeats in their ten home games played in this season so far.
- The team led by Christophe Pélissier; has one win which they kept a clean sheet in their last five games in all competition which includes two defeats and two draws.
Lille vs Amiens Prediction: Head to head
Lille won three and Amiens won two of their last five encounters against each other.
Lille vs Amiens: Prediction Verdict
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Lille Win