Lille vs Lyon Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Lille had being performing well in the Ligue one but have failed to secure a win in the last four games as they secured a 2-0 loss to Nice away from home in the most recent game.
- The hosts are currently fourth on the table with 26 points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost four on the run.
- They have produced a fine performance in the last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Lyon secured a 1-0 win over St. Etienne at home to extend their unbeaten run in the last four league games.
- The visitors are second on the table with 27 points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost three on the process.
- They are known to produce much better results at home than in their travel. In their last five away games they have won three games, drawn one and lost one.
Lille vs Lyon Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year at Lille. The game ended in a 2-2 draw.
The hosts have dominated in their meetings with Lyon as they have won three game in the last five meetings.
Lille have won two games, drawn two and lost one in the last five home meetings with Lyon.
Lille vs Lyon Prediction: Standing
Lille vs Lyon Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Lille vs Lyon Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites