Liverpool vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Liverpool have been performing well this season having been on top of the table since the start of the season.
- Unfortunately they were held on a goalless draw by Everton allowing Manchester City to top the table with one point above them.
- The Reds have been a real force while playing at home as they won four games and drew in one in their last five home league games.
- Burnley failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Newcastle as they suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace at home in the following game.
- The visitors are at position sixteen on the table with thirty points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost fifteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Liverpool vs Burnley: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where Liverpool secured a 3-1 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Liverpool won three games and Burnley won one.
Liverpool have won three games and drawn one in the four home meetings with Burnley.