Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 06.00 PM
VENUE: Anfield (Liverpool)
- Liverpool bounced back from a pair of separate 2-1 defeats to Manchester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers by beating Brighton & Albion 0-1 on the road at The AMEX last weekend.
- The Reds boast the best defensive record in the league with just ten goals conceded in twenty-two games so far in which they have eighteen wins, three draws, and one loss.
- The host is undefeated on their home backyard having won nine and drew one of their ten games played at home so far in this season.
- The visitors dropped down to fourteenth place after losing two of past three league fixtures. They dropped out a one-goal lead last against Watford who managed a second-half comeback via two goals within seven minutes at Selhurst Park
- The team led by Roy Hodgson has played twenty fixtures so far of which they have won six, drew four and lost twelve.
- As guests, Eagles has two wins, three draws and six defeats in the already eleven games played on travels.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Head to head
Liverpool won four and Crystal Palace won one of their last five encounters. Crystal Palace failed to find net in three of the games.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Prediction:
Over 2.5 Goals
Firmino To Score Anytime
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool Win