Liverpool vs Everton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The second-placed Liverpool welcomes the recently improved Everton for EPL matchday 14 at Anfield.
- The hosts lost to PSG in their last match played while they have recorded five victories, two draws and three defeats in their last ten games.
- Jürgen Klopp men are currently in a three-match home win following their loss to Chelsea in September and their goalless draw to Manchester City in October. Out of the six home games played so far in this campaign, the hosts have won five and drew one. The six games earned fourteen goals and conceded only one.
- Everton in the sixth place in the standings with eleven points below their opponent who are in the second place of the table.
- Everton has been producing a very impressive run lately recording a four-match undefeated run following the Manchester 2-1 defeat in October.
- Although they have a patchy on the road form, with one victory, two draws, and two defeats, the guests did well in holding Chelsea a goalless draw in their last away match played. Out of the six games played on foreign soil, Marco Silva’s men have won one, drew three and lost two.
Liverpool vs Everton Prediction: Head to head
Liverpool has won three out of their last five encounters while two games ended with a draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
Under 10.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool Win