Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Liverpool is the only team in the EPL without a defeat after playing sixteen games so far and they must be hoping to continue this trend as they welcome the struggling José Mourinho men at Anfield.
- Both teams are in the same level when it comes to scoring although the hosts are six goals ahead of their rivals in addition to conceding only six and the guests conceding twenty-six in the sixteen games played so far.
- Clearly Manchester United difficulties this term is as a result of their defensive weaknesses.
- The visitors who were down in 14th place earlier in the campaign broke into the top six for the first time this season after beating Fulham – ending a four-game run without a win.
- Though Manchester lost in their mid-week match to Valencia besides having a three-match winless run, they must be expecting to ship something from this match.
Liverpool vs Manchester United Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded one victory, two of the games ended with a goalless draw while one registered a 1-1 loss in their last five meetings.
Over 2.5 Goals
Mo Salah To Score anytime
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool Win