Livingston vs Hearts Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Livingston will be hosting Hearts for the match day 18 of the Scotland Premiership.
- The home side failed to build on their 3-1 win over St. Mirren as they suffered a heavy 3-2 loss to Aberdeen away from home.
- Livingston is at position seven on the table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost six on the run.
- They have been outstanding in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one but lost one in the process.
- Hearts registered a 1-0 win over Motherwell to end their six consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are currently at position four on the table with 30 points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost five.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the run.
Livingston vs Hearts Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where the game ended in a goalless tie.
Hearts have dominated in their last five meetings with Livingston as they won four games and drew in one.
Livingston have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Hearts.
Livingston vs Hearts Prediction: Standing
Livingston vs Hearts Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Livingston vs Hearts Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites