Livingston vs Motherwell Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Livingston suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Rangers away from home to extend their winless run in the last three league games.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with 19 points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost four in the process.
- They have performed fairly well in their last five home games securing three wins, drawing once and losing in one game.
- Motherwell recorded a 3-0 win over Aberdeen at home to bounce back from a heavy 7-1 loss to Rangers away from home.
- The visitors are below Livingston on the league table with 14 points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost seven.
- They have lacked consistency in the last five away league games as they won two games and lost three.
Livingston vs Motherwell Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year at Motherwell. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Motherwell have dominated in their meetings with Livingstons as they won four game in their last five meetings.
Livingston have lost in all their last five home meetings with Motherwell.
Livingston vs Motherwell Prediction: Standing
Livingston vs Motherwell Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Livingston vs Motherwell Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites