Lokeren vs Gent Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Friday November 30 2018
Kick-off time: 10.30 PM
Venue: Daknamstadion (Lokeren)
- Lokeren will meet Gent face to face on Friday at Daknamstadion in the Belgium Jupiler League matchday 17.
- The visitors are in the middle tier of the table while the hosts are at the very bottom of the table.
- Triclores have a dire form recording only three wins in their last ten games, two draws and five defeats in their last ten matches.
- Trond Sollied’s men have also not been doing well on their home ground. That is, their last ten home games earned four wins, 2 draws and four defeats which include their `2-4 loss on their last game played against Charleroi.
- The visitors are in the last ninth position on the standings with fourteen points above their opponent.
- Jess Thorup’s troops have been putting up a promising fight in this season having won seven, drew three and lost six out their all sixteen matches played.
- Out of their twenty-four points, the buffalos collected ten from their outings scoring fifteen goals and conceding twelve goals from their seven away games played so far.
Lokeren vs Gent Prediction: Head to head
While one of their last ten games ended with a goalless draw the Gent won in four out their last five encounters.
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals