Lokomotiv Moscow vs Galatasaray Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Lokomotiv will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 4-1 loss to FC Porto as they welcome Galatasaray for the fifth round of the UEFA Champions League.
- The Russian side is at the bottom of the table with no point as they have lost in all the four competition games scoring two goals and conceding eleven.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two.
- Galatasary suffered a 2-0 loss to Schalke away from home ahead of their return match with Lokomotiv Moscow.
- The Turkish side is third on the Group D table with four points; they have won one game, drawn one and lost two.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
Lokomotiv Moscow vs Galatasary Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the first round of the UEFA Champions league where Galatasaray secured a 3-0 win at home.
They have met once in Russia back in 2002 where the visitors recorded a 2-0 win.
Lokomotiv Moscow vs Galatasaray Prediction: Standing
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “07” not found /]