Luxembourg vs Belarus Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Stade Josy Barthel, Luxembourg
- Luxembourg recorded a bright 3-0 win over San Marino to bounce back from a 1-0 defeat by Belarus in the previous game.
- The hosts are at the top of the table with nine points having won three games and lost one.
- They have been good going forward as they scored ten goals and conceded one on the run.
- The home team has impressed in their last three home games having won in all with a clean sheet in each game.
- Belarus were held on a goalless draw by Moldova at home to maintain their unbeaten run in the UEFA Nations League.
- The home side are second on the table with eight points having won two games and drawn two.
- They have been good going forward as they scored six goals and not conceded any on the run.
- The away teams have produced a bag of results in their last five away games; they won two games, drew two and lost two.
Luxembourg vs Belarus Prediction: Head to head
These two met in the third round of the competition where Belarus recorded a 1-0 win at home.
Luxembourg have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Belarus.
Luxembourg vs Belarus: Prediction Verdict
Only a point separates these two with and a positive result here will be crucial we expect the home team to use the home advantage but are expected to wary of the away superiority.
Expect a defensive approach from both sides as they wait for the right moment to break.
These should lead to a low scoring match and the Under 2.5 presents us with the perfect for value for betting.
Under 2.5 Goals
Away Draw or Win