Lyon vs Bordeaux Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Lyon reacted quickly from the heavy 5-0 loss to PSG to record two consecutive wins over Nimes and Angers both home and away.
- The home team is fourth on the table with 20 points having won six games, drawn two and lost three.
- They have impressed in front of their home fans having won four games, drawn one and lost one in all their home games of the season.
- Bordeaux failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Montpellier having lost 1-0 to Nice at home.
- The visitors are currently eighth on the table with 14 points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost five.
- They have performed dismally in their five away Ligue one games; they won one, drew one and lost three.
Lyon vs Bordeaux Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Bordeaux secured a 3-1 win at home.
Each team has been able to score in their last four meetings.
Lyon have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bordeaux.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals