Lyon vs Dijon Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Lyon will be aiming to bounce back from a throbbing 3-2 loss to Rennes in the Coupe de France semifinals.
- The hosts are third on the table with fifty six points; they have won sixteen games, drawn eight and lost six.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one on the run.
- Dijon suffered a 1-0 loss to Nice at home to make up to nine consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with twenty one points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost nineteen.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away games having lost in all.
Lyon vs Dijon: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Lyon secured a 3-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Lyon won three games and Dijon won one.
Lyon have won two games and drawn one in the three home meetings with Dijon.
Our Prediction:Lyon win