Lyon vs St. Etienne Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Parc Olympique Lyonnais will witness a very interesting match between Lyon and St. Etienne the two local rivals on Friday. Both teams are in pretty good vein of form on paper but it has not been overly impressive from either side when you consider their forms.
- Olympique Lyon did well to come from behind and beat rock-bottom Guingamp on the road in their last league match. However, their visitors on Friday are likely to pose a much bigger threat for les Gones than their previous rivals.
- The Kids are on a six-match unbeaten streak, which includes two wins in front of their fans.
- Saint-Etienne has been in a similar form of seventeen points from their last possible twenty-four.
- Les Verts were always going to lose against a high-flying Lille side and the draws with Rennes and Nimes weren’t too surprising also as the former finished fifth last season and the latter have shown sparks of brilliance since being promoted to the league.
- Saints have drawn three, lost two and won just one of their last six away games
Lyon vs St. Etienne Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each in their last five encounters while one ended with a 1-1 draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
Depay To Score Anytime
OUR PREDICTION: Lyon Win