Macclesfield vs Crawley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Moss Rose will witness the most interesting match this weekend as the rock bottom Macclesfield hosts the sixteenth placed Crawley in the England League two matchday 22. Both teams are not in their highest spirits as they prepare to lock horns given that they both lost in their last match played where they both failed to score.
- The hosts are not in a very good shape having only three wins and seven defeats in their last ten games where they have kept a clean sheet in two of the victories.
- At home, Sol Campbell’s team is on a two winning run but their last ten games in front of their fans have been a different story winning only four of the matches, drawing two and losing four games of which they failed to score in two.
- Crawley has recorded a dire form in their last ten games which consist of two wins, two draws and six defeats of which they failed to score in half of the loses.
- On the road, Gabriele Cioffi’s troops are with only one win and one draw to splash color in their eight defeats. Out of their nine games played on foreign soil so far, they have two wins, zero draws and seven defeats.
- It is clear that the two rivals are not at their best phase and this weekend match gives them an opportunity to prove that there is another side of the coin.
Macclesfield vs Crawley Prediction: Head to head
Crawley won in one while one match ended with a 2-2 draw in their last two encounters against Macclesfield.
Macclesfield vs Crawley Prediction: Standing
Macclesfield vs Crawley Prediction: Current Form
Thursday;;;2.46 ;;;3.26 ;;; 2.89;nn;
Thursday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “178” not found /]