Macclesfield vs Swindon Town Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Macclesfield did well to hold Tranmere on a 1-1 draw at home after a 2-1 loss to Carlisle away from home.
- The hosts are sitting at the relegation zone with twenty one points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have been a real fortress in their last four league games as they drew twice and won two games.
- Swindon marked their five consecutive winless games run in the league after a 2-0 loss to Exeter at home.
- The visitors are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty three points; they have won eight games, drawn nine and lost nine.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five travels as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Macclesfield vs Swindon: Head to head
The two teams last met in August this year where Swindon recorded a 3-2 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Macclesfield won three games and Swindon won two.
Macclesfield have won in all the three home meetings with Swindon maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
Macclesfield vs Swindon Town Prediction: Standing
Macclesfield vs Swindon Town Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Macclesfield vs Swindon Town Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION