Macclesfield vs Tranmere Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Predicton
- Following a goalless draw with Port Vale, Macclesfield recorded a 2-1 win over Notts Co away from home.
- The hosts are currently sitting in the relegation zone with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost fourteen on the road.
- They have been prolific in their last three home games as they secured two wins and one draw.
- Tranmere bounced back from a back to back loss to Bury and Notts Co to register a stunning 3-1 win over Morecambe at home.
- The away team is at position eight on the league table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn and lost seven.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they lost in all the five.
Macclesfield vs Tranmere: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Tranmere secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Macclesfield won two games and Tranmere won one.
Macclesfield have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Tranmere.
Macclesfield vs Tranmere Prediction: Standing
Macclesfield vs Tranmere Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Macclesfield vs Tranmere Prediction: Current Form