Mallorca vs Valladolid prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Mallorca auto played R. Oviedo in the second round of the Copa del Rey to book a place in the round of sixteen.
- The home team played one game in the previus competition where they lost to Lleida in the round of thirty two.
- They have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home games.
- Valladolid will be playing their first game in this competition and they will be looking to yield better results compared to the performance in the 2017/2018 cup.
- They performed well in the previous competition but lost to Leganes in both the first and second leg.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last five away games; they won two and drew in three games.
Mallorca vs Valladolid prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2017 where Valladolid secured a 2-1 win at home.
- They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Valladolid won four games and Mallorca won one game.
- Mallorca have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Valladolid.
Mallorca vs Valladolid prediction: Standing
Mallorca vs Valladolid prediction: Last five Matches
There was a slight movement of odds in this game with the home tea odds dropping from 2.91 to 2.81 the draw odds moved from 3.01 to 3.02 while the away team odds moved from 2.68 to 2.75 with this minimum changes we are going for a DRAW.
FINAL VERDICT BASED ON ALL VERDICTS ABOVE
We won 27K for 10/13 Last week. We will win a bonus for 11 or 12/13 this week. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our combination for this week