Malta vs Kosovo Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Malta will host Kosovo for the first time in history for in a competitive top vs bottom match in the fifth round of the UEFA Nations League.
- The host is the third lowest European team in the current FIFA rankings having conceded eight goals so far (at least one in four matches).
- Knights of Malta did not keep even a single clean sheet in their last 14 matches in all competitions besides recording a streak of 10 winless matches on the road.
- Kosovo has the pole position and the pace-setters in Group 3 with a two points difference away from second-placed Azerbaijan.
- Given their eight straight undefeated overall matches, Bernard Challandes’ men stand a promotion if they win Saturday afternoon and Azerbaijan to win against the Faroe Islands.
- Although the visitors have a dire away form, having recorded zero wins in their five previous matches, the guests have a fantastic opportunity a step away from making it to the semifinals.
Malta vs Kosovo Prediction: Head to head
Their last encounter against each other ended with a 3:1 Kosovo win.
Malta vs Kosovo Prediction: