Manchester City vs Everton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Manchester City fell to second place after suffering a 2-0 on the road defeat of the campaign last weekend to Chelsea. However, the victory to Hoffenheim in the midweek games must have pumped up their confidence as they host Everton at Etihad Stadium.
- Pep Guardiola’s men produced a fine display in the first half of the Stamford Bridge clash, but they eventually committed a couple of errors at the back and lost the match.
- Everton continued their patchy form when they hardly saved a 2-2 draw in their home match against Watford.
- The toffees dropped to the seven places of the EPL standings thanks to their last three-match winless streak.
- On the road Marco Silva’s men have nothing to be proud of having only one win, three draws and three defeats in the seven away games played so far which makes Manchester City the favorites in their upcoming games given that they are undefeated in their already eight home games played so far.
Manchester City vs Everton Prediction: Head to head
Manchester City won two, Everton won one and two games ended with a draw in their last five meetings.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals