Manchester City vs Southampton Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Having been held on a goalless draw by Liverpool, Manchester City got back to their winning way recording a back to back win over Burnley and Tottenham.
- The defending champions are at the top of the table with 26 points having won eight games and drawn two.
- They have been prolific in their home games having won all the five home league games scoring more than two goals in each game.
- Southampton are on six consecutive winless game run in the league having been held on a goalless draw by Newcastle in the recent game.
- The visitors are at the bottom half of the table with seven points at the edge of entering the relegation zone. They have won one game, drawn four and lost five.
- The Saints have played five away league games; they won one, drew one and lost three.
Manchester City vs Southampton Prediction: Head to head
Manchester City have won in all their three last meetings with Southampton with the most recent recording a 1-0 victory.
The citizens have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Southampton.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Home Win
Our Prediction: Manchester City (-1)