Manchester United vs Liverpool Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 17:05
Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester)
- Manchester did well winning against Chelsea (0-2) on the road during their last match following their loss to Paris SG at home. They are currently with three wins where they kept a clean sheet in all, one draw and one loss in their last five games overall.
- At home, the Red Devils ended their undefeated streak when they lost to PSG last weekend.
- Although earning points will not make any change in their table position, the hosts must be hoping to move further from Arsenal and Chelsea who are sited right behind them with only one point adrift.
- Out of the twelve games played so far at home, the home side seems to give their fans reasons to cheer having won seven, drew four and lost only one of the games.
- Liverpool is at their best being at the second place of the table with tied points to the Manchester City who is in the summit spot.
- The leading team has played twenty-seven games so far while Liverpool twenty-six. Therefore, the guests will be hoping to take over the England Premier league after their weekend match.
- The away team were held to goalless spoils during their last match by Bayern Munich and they must be looking forward to changing that as they visit Manchester.
- The Reds have been doing very well on the road. Out of the thirteen games played so far on travels, they have nine wins, three draws, and only one defeat.
Manchester United vs Liverpool Prediction: Head to head
Games Played: 49
Manchester United: 24
Last Five Games
16.12.18 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 3: 1
29.07.18 ICC Manchester Utd Liverpool 1: 4
10.03.18 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 2: 1
14.10.17 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 0 : 0
15.01.17 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 1: 1
Manchester United vs Liverpool Prediction:
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals