Manchester Utd vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 06.00 PM
VENUE: Old Trafford
- The Red Devils took Tottenham Hotspur beating them 0-1 away at Wembley on the previous Matchday.
- Solskjaer who guided the team to six consecutive wins which saw the hosts move lock on points with fifth-placed Arsenal.
- Despite their dreadful kick off to the campaign under Jose Mourinho the top-four is now just six points away and the Champions League football does not seem impossible anymore.
- The Red Devils will have a nice opportunity to keep their stellar form going on Saturday when Brighton come to visiting the Old Trafford in matchday 23 of the competition.
- The visitors ended their four-game unbeaten run in all competitions with a narrow 0-1 defeat to Liverpool last weekend. They previously drew 2-2 to West Ham United away at London Stadium.
- Brighton are in better shape in front of the home fans. They only scored nine goals for a record of two wins, two draws and seven defeats in eleven away matches this season.
Manchester Utd vs Brighton Prediction: head to head
Each team recorded two victories in their last four meetings.
Manchester Utd vs Brighton Prediction:
Manchester United Win
Over 1.5 Goals
Rashford to Score Anytime
OUR PREDICTION: Manchester United Win