Manchester Utd vs Young Boys Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Manchester United’s roller-coaster Champions’ League group-stage campaign could end in an unexpected early triumph against Young Boys on round 5 at Old Trafford.
- José Mourinho’s three-match winning streak following their loss against Juventus ended by a 3-1 away defeat against Manchester City.
- The hosts have had a patchy home having recorded four wins, two draws and four defeats.
- The Red Devils are second placed in the standings with seven points where one out of the seven points was from their last two home matches.
- Although the Young boys are at a risk of being kicked out of the Group H fixtures, they have recorded an impressive form in their last ten matches where five were a win, two a draw and three losses.
- The visitors are at the very bottom of the table with only three points secured from their last four games played in the group. They have not recorded any victory in all the matches played in Group H including their two away games that ended with loses.
- Gerardo Seoane’s team had only one loss, three wins and one draw in their last five on road matches.
Manchester Utd vs Young Boys Prediction: Head to head
Manchester United won in their last match played against Young Boys.
Manchester Utd vs Young Boys Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Manchester Win