Marseille vs Dijon Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Having received a thorough 2-1 loss to Lazio in the fourth round of the Europa league to extend to four consecutive game losses, they will be looking to make amends as they welcome Dijon.
- The home team is at position six on the table with 19 points having won six games, drawn one and lost five.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Dijon suffered a 4-0 loss to Nimes at home to extend their winless run in the last nine league games.
- The visitors are at position 17th on the table at the edge of entering the relegation one with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost seven.
- They have played six away league games; they won two, drew two and lost two.
Marseille vs Dijon Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Marseille recorded a 3-1 win away from home.
In their last five meetings, four games have seen each team scoring.
Marseille have won one game, drawn one and lost one in the three home meetings with Dijon.
Our Prediction: Marseille Win