Marseille vs Monaco Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Marseille will be hosting Monaco (who is in the drop zone) at Stade Vélodrome as they lock horns for their France Ligue 1 matchday 20.
- The hosts have started the year with the wrong foot losing to Andrezieux in their last match played which recorded a 2-0 scoreline.
- So far, the Olympians have played seventeen games in this season where they won eight games, drew three and lost six.
- Rudi Garcia’s men are with five wins, two draws, and one defeat after playing eight games in front of their home fans.
- Even though the visitors are with two wins in their last two games played this year overall, they are still faced by the drop zone danger having only two points above the rock bottom Guingamp.
- Despite their awful form, Thierry Henry’s troops are not the worst team on the road on of France Ligue 1 Matchday 20.
- They are with three wins, one draw and five defeats in the nine home matches played so far.
Marseille vs Monaco Prediction: Head to head
Marseille won two, Monaco won two while one resulted in in 2-2 draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals