Marseille vs Reims Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Marseille will be aiming to build on a come-from-behind victory over Amiens when they host Reims at their Orange Velodrome on Sunday afternoon.
- Les Phocéen is in the fifth place in the standings with one point below the forth placed Lille and the third-placed Montpellier.
- Rudi Garcia’s men have an impressive home form winning five, drawing five and losing four of their last ten home games. Out of the seven home games played in this campaign, the hosts won five drew one and lost one.
- The visiting team is eighth-placed in the table with five points adrift from their Sunday rivals.
- David Guion’s men won four, drew three and lost three in their last ten overall games.
- As guests, Reims are unpredictable on the road matches. Out of their last ten outings, they have won three, drew three and lost four. Out of their seven away games played so far, they have two wins, two draws and lost three of the games. The seven games earned eight points, scored five goals and conceded ten goals.
Marseille vs Reims Prediction: Head to head
Marseille won two and Reims won one while two games resulted in a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Marseille Win