Meppen vs Kaiserslautern Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The third Germany Liga will be entering the round 19 as Meppen welcome Kaiserslautern.
- Meppen secured a 2-1 win over Jena to build on their bright 3-0 win over Fortuna Koln in the previous game.
- The home side is at position 16th on the league table with 19 points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost nine on the run.
- The have lacked consistency in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Kaiserslautern were held on a goalless draw by Wurzburger Kickers at home to extend their winless run in the last four league games.
- The away team is three points above the hosts; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost six.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three.
- The visitors were relegated in the end of last season and they will be looking to get back to their place in the next season.
Meppen vs Kaiserslautern Prediction: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Meppen vs Kaiserslautern Prediction: Standing
Meppen vs Kaiserslautern Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Meppen vs Kaiserslautern Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites