Metz vs GFC Ajaccio Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Metz will host GFC Ajaccio at Stade Municipal Saint-Symphorien on Monday for France Ligue 2 round fifteen.
- The hosts are at the summit spot with just one point adrift from the second placed team- Breast. This means that the team led by Frédéric Antonetti will be battling to retain their top spot in the standings.
- Les Grenats has recorded a splendid performance in their last ten matches winning five, drawing one and losing four where they kept a clean sheet in one of the matches.
- Their home team lost in two of their last home games amounting their defeat in their last ten games to three. However, out of the seven undefeated games, the host kept a clean sheet in four of the games.
- The visitors, on the other hand, sits at the 12th place in the table with five points above the relegation zone.
- The team led by Olivier Pantaloni has played 14 games so far winning five, drawing three and losing six of them. Out of the 14 games, the away team has scored fifteen goals and conceded twenty-three.
- Regardless of their poor overall performance, Ajaccio won in their last two on the road games with a margin of one goal in both.
- Their last six matches in this campaign have seen two victories, two draws and two defeats where they have scored seven and conceded thirteen.
Metz vs GFC Ajaccio Prediction: Head to head
GFC Ajaccio won in their last match played against Metz.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Metz Win