Middlesbrough vs Crystal Palace prediction, betting tips & preview
- Middlesbrough have been performing well in the championship league which is evident as they have won all the three carling cup games against Notts Co, Rochdale and Preston.
- The home side were one step ahead to the 2017/2018 carling cup quarter final but they lost to Bournemouth.
- They have failed to secure a win in the last four home games; three drew in three games and lost in one game.
- Crystal Palace have played two games in the carling cup against Swansea and West Brom where they recorded 1-0 and 3-0 win consecutively.
- The visitors featured in the 2017/2018 carling cup but lost in the fourth round to Bristol City.
- They have lacked consistency in their away games; they won three games and lost two in their last five away games.
Middlesbrough vs Crystal Palace prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in the beginning of 2017 where Crystal Palace secured a 1-0 win at home.
- Crystal Palace have won in their last three consecutive meetings with Middlesbrough.
- Middlesbrough have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Crystal Palace.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals