Middlesbrough vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Following a goalless draw with Wigan away from home, Middlesbrough suffered a 2-1 loss to Brentford at home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position five on the table with fifty eight points; they have won fifteen games, drawn thirteen and lost seven.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two but lost one in the process.
- Preston recorded a 1-0 win over Blackburn to make up to ten consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
- The away team is at position ten on the table with fifty one points; they have won thirteen games, drawn twelve and lost eleven.
- They have been a real fortress in their last five away games as they won in all scoring more than two goals in four games.
Middlesbrough vs Preston: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Preston.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Middlesbrough won two games.
Middlesbrough have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Preston.
Middlesbrough vs Preston Prediction: Standing
Middlesbrough vs Preston Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
HOME AWAY VERDICT:
Middlesbrough vs Preston Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE