Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Middlesbrough are winless to the start of the season after losing their cup match to Barnsley midweek.
- After an opening 1-1 draw with West Brom, The hosts failed to build on the result to lose to QPR away from home.
- The Boros missed out on the top six by six points and had a spark in the last part of the season but that has not been replicated thus far.
- Sheffield United bounced back to winning ways with a 2-0 win over Millwall after a 1-0 defeat on the season’s opening day.
- They hope to build on the win to once more fight for the promotion that eluded them narrowly the last term.
- The blades had a decent away form of 8 wins and seven draws and are aware if they can improve the away record they will be able to achieve their target.
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield Utd Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites