Millwall vs Birmingham Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Millwall failed to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Brentford as they suffered a heavy 4-3 loss to Norwich in the following game.
- The home team is at the bottom half of the table with 16 points at the edge of entering the relegation zone; they have won four games, drawn four and lost nine.
- They have been prolific in their last three games as they won in all scoring more than two goals in each.
- Birmingham did well to hold Hull City on a 3-3 draw at home having suffered a 3-1 loss to Derby in the previous game.
- They are at the middle of the league table with 24 points; they have won five games, drawn nine and lost three on the process.
- Then visitors have lacked consistency in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Millwall vs Birmingham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year where Millwall secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Millwall have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Birmingham.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals