Millwall vs Nottingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Millwall will be looking to end their eight winless games run in the league as they welcome Nottingham for the 25th round of the Championship league.
- The hosts are sitting at the relegation zone with nineteen points; they have won four games, drawn seven and lost twelve on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last three home league games as they lost in one game and drew in two.
- Following a goalless draw with Derby away from home, Nottingham suffered a 1-0 loss to QPR at home.
- The visitors are at position seven on the league table with thirty five points; they have won eight games, drawn eleven and lost four.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they drew in four games and won in one.
Millwall vs Nottingham: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where they had a 2-2 draw at Nottingham.
Each team have won twice and drawn once in their last five meetings.
Millwall have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Nottingham.
Millwall vs Nottingham Prediction: Standing
Millwall vs Nottingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Millwall vs Nottingham Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION